While dog training is NOT necessary for the overwhelming majority of dog owners, it creates a bond with your dog that you have never imagined possible.
In this episode, go in-depth with Bennie and me on how to understand the differences in his style of training compared to other options.
Also, we answer a few training concerns regarding whom you choose to train your dog.
- Bennie and Devin chat about the craziness introduced into each of their lives recently.
- Being “on” (aware) all the time is a pain in the butt…and well worth it!
- Bennie talks about the difference between basic dog training courses and hiring a dog behaviorist.
- When different behaviors are expected from different members of the family, it can become a “source of contention.”
- Devin nominates Tam and her new dog Sandy as ongoing case study for Discover Your Dog
- “Thinking in the Affirmative” makes its debut and becomes the tag line for creating an awareness and understanding of what you want from your dog.
- Devin panics at the idea of Ricky Bobby and Nacho Dog joining forces. This is the beginning of Skynet.
- Be ready, the date of the Web Broadcast, Affirmative Dog Training, is Thursday, January 28th, 2016. 11:00 am CST/12:00 pm EST
- Follow this link to sign-up, sign-on, and get ready for an amazing lesson in dog behavior awareness and creating a great bond with your dog.
2nd Weekly Challenge!
Pick a trick. ANY trick! Now teach it to ya dog, and let us know how it goes!