Ep 273: Bennie has a rerun of Episode 10 lined up for us this week, Finding What Motivates Your Dog. This early installment in the Discover Your Dog podcast series is still very relevant to the recent command and off-leash training episodes.
- Devin gets personal and talks about some motivation challenges with his family ‘team’.
- Discussion turns to how we ‘theme’ each show. From beginning to end we stay within that theme with all the subjects: Dogs, Family, and Life.
- How does motivation influence your dog training?
- How is motivation different from other tools you use in training?
- Why we believe motivation is a good tool but not the best method of training.
- How does a dog connect, or understand, what is motivation and what is correction?
Take Our Survey
Give us your input on training programs from FamilyDogFusion.Click to Take Our Survey