- When you’re having a bad day, do you scroll through social media to see happy videos about dogs?
- One of my favorite videos to fall upon is when a dog “smiles” at their owners.
- Today, Bennie wants to discuss just that – your sweet pooches smile!
- He will be touching on some key points from an article written by Emma Bryce regarding Dog cognition.
- Your four legged friend doesn’t just smile because they know who you are and am happy to see you.
- They look to you for communication!
- On the flip side of that, we respond to our dogs expression – intentional or not.
- Let’s turn that frown upside down and jump right in!
- ALSO! Help Bennie reach 10,000 downloads per month
- Please SHARE our podcast with your friends, your mailman, your neighbors, EVERYBODY!
Take Our Survey
Give us your input on training programs from FamilyDogFusion.Click to Take Our Survey