- Ever have a bad day at work and come home and react to your loved ones differently?
- Humans are able to process your change in reaction.
- However, is your dog able to do this?
- Are dogs able to process your change in reaction because they know you had a bad a work?
- How can we help our beloved four legged friends in this situation?
- Today, Bennie will discuss the importance of remaining consistent in your reactions.
- Let’s clear our minds, enter our peaceful place and tune in!
Take Our Survey
Give us your input on training programs from FamilyDogFusion.Click to Take Our Survey