- Ever come home to destroyed furniture or chewed up shoes?
- The minute you see the mess you know your dog had a field day while you were away.
- You then proceed to ask your dog, “What did you do”!
- Then your dog looks at you and acts as though they are guilty.
- However, is guilt something your dog feels?
- Are they able to comprehend guilt or shame?
- Let’s dive right into this discussion and learn more about hangdog.
- Yes, that is a real word.
Take Our Survey
Give us your input on training programs from FamilyDogFusion.Click to Take Our Survey