You’ve read all of the baby books, visited all of the blogs and have completely baby-proofed your home. But, have you done anything to prepare your dog? This week, Bennie and Leslie talk about what to expect from your dog when you’re “expecting”.
- Let’s find out what to expect from your dog when you’re expecting.
- You are getting ready to welcome home a bouncing bundle of joy!
- Have you done anything to prepare your dog?
- Check-out Bennies list of 3 main things to remember.
- Learn 4 action steps you can take to make the transition easier.
- Keep in mind the hierarchy changes when a new baby is brought into the home.
- Keep your dog being a participant through the process.
- Always Stay Positive!!
Take Our Survey
Give us your input on training programs from FamilyDogFusion.Click to Take Our Survey