- Today we are talking about your dog’s tail.
- They express a lot with this extension and we are going to decipher what all the different wags mean!
- Reference episode 124 to learn about your dog’s general body language.
- The emotions a dog has are the basic things such as fear, happiness, anger, love, etc.
- They are basic and never complicated.
- Communication goes both ways between owners and their dog.
- Nerves, bones, tendons, and muscles are what makes up your dog’s tail.
- It is actually an extension of your dog’s spine.
- If your dog’s tail is wagging that doesn’t always mean it’s a friendly and happy wag.
- Let’s explore the 5 types of tail indicators that can tell you a lot about how your dog is doing in the moment.
- Remember~ your goal is to always get that “Big Butt Wag!”
Take Our Survey
Give us your input on training programs from FamilyDogFusion.Click to Take Our Survey