- Refer back to episode 063 for the process of potty training your new dog or puppy.
- When a dog is put into a consistent routine, not only does it realize there will be plenty of time to go to the bathroom, it also does not have many chances to make mistakes.
- The biggest reason a dog goes back to the bad habits is because there has been some major change in your home.
- Dogs do not do change well.
- Some changes include a new family member, a new pet or a new environment.
- You need to show your dog where she is supposed to go.
- Create a known exit for your dog.
- Be very strict about the routine at first.
- You have to learn the positive training method.
Take Our Survey
Give us your input on training programs from FamilyDogFusion.Click to Take Our Survey