- Does your dog walk you instead of you walking her?
- What are some things you need to look for?
- What triggers your dog to do tug on the leash?
- What do you want your dog to do!
- How do you want your dog to behave when on a walk and what phrase will you use to speak it in the affirmative?
- When a dog is pulling on the leash and you continue to move forward:
- You may yank on the leash
- You may tell him to stop,
- Remember – in order to move forward there must be tension.
- There is constant tension when you are walking your dog.
- This constant tension is what your dog believes why she thinks she needs to move.
- Even when you try to change directions with your dog he will resist?
- Tension creates tension.
- Start practicing your new phrase ___________
- Keep looking for the behavior you want from your dog when you are on a walk.
Take Our Survey
Give us your input on training programs from FamilyDogFusion.Click to Take Our Survey