What is my dog thinking?
Find out the difference in today’s episode.
- Looking ahead, talk goes to today being “Inconvenience Yourself Day”
- Learn more about Devin and his thoughts on Unicorns, Rainbows, and ‘Rain-Shine’.
- Conversation goes to the human assumptions of thinking WE know what our dogs think.
- Through education, family, and life experiences, we create beliefs and make assumptions.
- When we truly understand that dogs live in a hierarchy, we will start to understand the difference between analytical and reactive thinking.
- Bennie discusses his perspective to understanding a dog’s intelligence level.
- Do dogs know the what they have done? Can they feel guilt and shame?
- Bennie discusses the humping behavior and what it really means.
- Knowing the hierarchical level and your dog’s confidence level is a key to “understanding” what a dog is thinking.
Re-listen to the homework segment of Episode 005 – “How Dogs Communicate with Us”
Get In Touch
Mentioned in this Episode
Every day of the year is a holiday or an observance of some sort. Check out DaysOfTheYear.com for some fun facts.