This episode begins a 3-part series about spending time with your dog in the New Year.
We start this week with the question: Is it important to exercise your dog?
Discover how exercising (or not) is important (or not) to your dog’s behavior, your dog’s training, and your dog’s obedience.
- Chat between Devin & Bennie lead to the awareness of how traditions are changing.
- Walking a dog on-leash as part of the potty routine is an exercise in dog behavior awareness and structure.
- Discover the fallacies when it comes to getting a new dog,
- Most people think leaving a dog in the yard is a good form of exercise.
- The old rule of thumb was a dog ages 7 years to every 1 human year. We talk about a new view.
- Is 5 minutes of exercise each day worth doing?
- Your dog’s health, obedience, and mental aptitude can all be improved when exercising.
- Be ready, the date of the Web Broadcast, Affirmative Dog Training, is Thursday, January 28th, 2016. 11:00 am CST/12:00 pm EST
- Follow this link to sign-up, sign-on, and get ready for an amazing lesson in dog behavior awareness and creating a great bond with your dog.
1st Ever Weekly Challenge!
Spend an extra 5 minutes of personal one-on-one time, each day for a full week!
Get In Touch
Dog Training Resources
Mentioned in This Episode
Brian Tracy’s Goals Wizard app for iPhone and iPad
James Clear (“Never Miss Twice” Rule) on JamesClear.com