Training your dog can become a burden if you let it, which can get in the way of progress.
Today, discover how to consciously improve your energy level and attitude to get a lot more fun out of the process.
In this episode, you’ll learn how your attitude and energy level affect your dog’s training.
- Devin and Bennie talk about how they “Pump Up the Attitude” prior to each show.
- Many dog owners look at the training sessions as a mundane routine.
- “Refuse to Cruise”
- Bennie covers two more postulates in this episode.
- Usually, later in the dog training program, it takes a “Gratitude Adjustment” from the owner to get back on track.
- That word—Awareness—works its way back into the conversation in this episode.
- When you have a great attitude with your dog training, you will see better results because you expect better results.
Re-listen to Episode 005 homework. Expand upon this by checking your energy at the door.
Call to Action
Go to FamilyDogFusion.com/insurance to check out Healthy Paws Pet Insurance